The weather is starting to get warmer, the daffodils are out and it’s almost Spring!
This time of year is great for doing a big clean and getting things organised before the Christmas shenanigans begin.
Have you thought about how you are going to freshen things up this season?
Taking a day to go through your home, clean and declutter your life can have great outcomes for your mind and productivity.
Here are five quick tips on what you could do in your spring clean:
- Go through your wardrobe and put all of the clothes that you haven’t worn this year into a bag. If at the end of the month you didn’t take them out give them to charity.
- You don’t always have to buy an entirely new storage solution, instead you can add to what you already have. For example our spare parts trays are the perfect add-on. They are strong, durable and can be used in shelving or on their own.
- Put your doona outside to give it a bit of air out and a freshen up.
- Give your blinds and light shades a dust with a damp sponge. This will get rid of any excess dust.
- Keeping things organised can be hard, especially those little bits and bobs. That is why our clear storage boxes are so great! Choose the size and amount of compartments that suit your needs and start getting things organised!
Do you love a good Spring clean? Let us know if you have any of your own tips.
Find out more about our storage solutions at: www.fischerplastics.com.au